Monday, March 29, 2010

Light and Darkness

I LOVE the difference between light and darkness, spiritual difference, physical difference, and emotional difference.
I love what the bible has to say about living in spiritual darkness, i.e living without God. Like the verse I have from 1John on my blog, i love it, because it reminds to me run from spiritual darkness, and to live by truth. As possible as it is for me to be living in the light, I'll always have a little darkness too. God is light, and I love the light. It reminds me of how last night I was driving to the beach to meet my friend, and I didn't realize I was driving with out my lights on. So I could barely see my path and it made everything so much harder. It was dark. But I turned on my lights, and it flooded out the darkness. It was so much stronger. Just like God, he will give you light to walk down your path, he is ALWAYS more powerful then darkness. You can't even see without him.

"When my world is falling apart, when there's no light to break up the dark, thats when I look at you."

No comments:

Post a Comment