Speechless because of The Lords majestic works.
I asked him for classes and teachers where I could do his will. He did just that.
He is making senior year into a incredible one, just as the holy spirit had me pray going into this year. He delivers me verses, quotes, songs, and frienships that all add up like a puzzle to create this picture of who he is.
Relentless, and unexplainable.
I am learning more and more that Jesus is Lord.
And how much he does not need me, he doesn't need me to follow him or to advise him- he doesn't need me at all.
But how great his desire is for me anyways.
He...desires...me.
the Lord is ALWAYS at work, never ceasing.
If I did nothing, he would still be God.
But because he is god, he leads me to do something, and all those "somethings" just lead me right back to him.
I love you SO much.
Monday, December 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

this is good.
ReplyDelete"If I did nothing, He would still be God. But because He is God, He leads me to do something, and all those "something" just lead me right back to him."
ReplyDeleteI needed to hear that tonight