The world can ruin things.
Jesus bought us for a much higher price, and attempts to take care of us (not that he is incapable but he blesses everyone with free will). But the world takes us and stomps on us, walks us through mud, scuffs us. And only Jesus, who cares, can renew us.
Praise God. My heart and flesh surely do fail, but he is my comfort forever.
"I don't mean to say that I have already achieved these things or that I have already reached perfection. but I press on to possess that perfection for which Christ Jesus first possessed me...I focus on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead, I press on to reach the end of the race and receive the heavenly prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us." Philippians 3:12-14
Redemption is here. Press on, and never cease walking.

No comments:
Post a Comment