Thursday, November 11, 2010

Matthew 6:33-34

Lord, if there is any way I could go to Biola right off the bat; make it happen.

I'm beggining to think about my essay now, and one of them pretty much asks for your testimony. So I'm revisiting my diaries, particularly the one from 2008, which I have read entirely once.
but I haven't reflected on any of my journals in a long time. 12/15/08 I talk about how I'm thinking of becoming abstinence, it's funny because by this time I am a Christian but I haven't even mentioned God's name yet, or really even spoken of him. And then I continue on to talk about my next boyfriend, and how I'm excited about it, and how I don't think I have met him yet. And I was right, because my next boyfriend I didn't meet until that summer, and we didn't even date until 2010. So it's interesting how God lines things up.

Today I rest that I am being taken care of.

1 comment:

  1. I prayed really hard for you this morning. If God wants you there, you'll be there. And you can rest in that. Isn't that great??!

    ReplyDelete