Tuesday, March 22, 2011

It was a psalm 6 day

I woke up at 6:30 as usual, turned off my alarm and went back to sleep. Woke up at 9 again, decided I should go to school. Went for 2 hours then called my Mom and begged her to let me come home, so I left. I came home and sat on the couch for 3 hours and watched 2 different movies, and apologized to God for moping and not choosing over my hopelessness. But I wait upon his restoration more eagerly then people waiting for the ipad2. He will restore me when he pleases. I'm not asking him for a reason as to how or why I've fallen into a sudden pit, I wasn't there when he made the heavens, I certainly won't question him now. He is my precious silver (Job 22:21-25). "But he knows where I am going. And when he tests me, I will come out as pure as gold...whatever he wants to do, he does." Job 23:10-14.

But I ask him for one thing during this pit- that I will not miss beauty, that I won't forget it, but always recognize it. Today I recognize the beauty of Mother and Daughter making dinner together.







Who even reads this blog haha?

2 comments:

  1. I don't always read your blog, but when I come across it I love it. And I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read it! I make coppies of every blog post and enter them into a scrap book called "Gabriella. The coolest person i Know". No really but I do really like your blog.

    KEEP BLOGGING KEEP BLOGGING! IM CHANTING THAT AND IM USEING CAP LOCKS. I LOVE CAP LOCKS. I LOVEEEE ITTTT!

    ReplyDelete