Friday, March 11, 2011

Tonight was refreshing.

It reminded me of the importance of being a woman, laughing, having confidence, sharing yourself, and sharing life with another.
God is making me new, and he will be all of my life.
It's a process I look forward too.
I have a bible study of 5 girls from ages 12-14. Only 2 of them came today, one 12, and one 14.
They think that they are lucky to have me in their life, but truly I am the blessed one.
These girls allow me to be myself, and some how they still think I have it all together and am always right (which of course, I am not).
Today we wandered back to the garden.
Weary, and nervous we took off the fig leaf to find something that we attempted to hide. Wounded flesh. Broken souls, and Jesus.
These 2 girls, taught me a lot today.
Thank you Jesus, for refreshing my soul with your children.
We are all meant to be like children.
Tonight I go to sleep in peace, calling him Yahweh Shalom.

No comments:

Post a Comment