Wednesday, July 6, 2011

If you really knew me

You'd know that I don't like soda because of the carbonation, except for Ginger ale and italian sodas. I wash my hands like crazy. I wish I could speak Hebrew fluently. My first kiss was the worst kiss ever. I get bloody noses all the time. One time I got lost on the Eiffel tower and my parents finally found me at a orange juice stand. I'm a hopeful romantic. Red is my favorite color. Being asked questions about the bible or Jesus is my favoritest thing in the world. I'm more scared of the idea of a boyfriend then marriage. I'm a vegetarian. I love musicals. I drove to la when I was in fifth grade to audition for 'all that' and they showed part of my interview on the show. In fifth grade I also received Italian lessons and spoke it fluently for a while. I really want to live in a Victorian type house when I'm married. I would settle for a food size porch with cutesy outdoor furniture. I pull out my hair, it's the worst habit in the world. I have kept journals since 6th grade. I hope for a boy that will enjoy sitting in cars and beaches with me as much as I do. I got a bike for my 18th birthday and I love it so much it's weird. I love reading, but I rarely read anything unbiblically related. psalm 139 is currently my favorite psalm, despite the over read 'you knit me together in my mothers womb' part. Door knobs gross me out. I have never boughten any of my bibles. I love writing, but never do it anymore. I tell god goodmorning and goodnight every day. I still and forever will, sleep with my baby blanket. I wish I could play guitar. I Looooove being in water. I hate staying up late alone, so much. I don't like driving at night. Me and my sister are extremely different. I love receiving text messages. In seventh grade I did a pageant, and sang in the circus. I used to never cry in movies, now I love too, but get really embarrassed about it. I think smacking your lips while eating is the most unattractive thing in the world. Sometimes I feel like a young elf. I'm in a airport writing this. I really admire those around me, like my friends and stuff. Not the airport people. I think I'm pretty funny. I wish I was more quiet in large social settings, but I love people and am kind of outgoing, but I've seen myself become a lot more calm. I think blonde is the greatest hair color. I love having curly hair. I have never been on a mission trip and really want to go on one. I wish I was a little taller. My young looking face embarrasses me a little bit. I hate sleeping in cars, but do it. I love mcdonalds fries. I really look for creativity in a the opposite sex. I love salads. Barbies was me and my sisters biggest past time when we were younger. I'm so good at the electric slide. I love Aaron Carter. Sometimes I snort. In third grade I was sleeping and really had to pee but didn't want to get up, so I just wet the bed and went back to sleep. The next day I had this HUGE pimple on my face and sat next to my crush, so I kept my hand on my face all day. Then my teacher made me put my hand down and it was the most embaraasing thing in the world. I've never been on a date. I've lost a lot of confidence this year. I have never felt angry at god. I love being a virgin. I think people who are real, and share themselves- good and bad; is the most admirable trait in the world.


I hope you appreciated me sharing myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment