That I would be who I am right now, my childhood and middle school years were different (to say the least) then my closest friends. I never thought that every heartbreak I endured, every prayer I faked, every gossip I blurted, every boy I liked, would have lead me to God in such a obvious way. I never thought I would rather be at church or with church goers then hanging out with my school group. I never thought I would give up my "popular status" and not care about it anymore. I NEVER thought I would go to school and not wear makeup, turns out I haven't in like a year and a half. I never thought I'd be friends with he friends I have now. I never thought that I'd be in the most wonderful relationship I am in right now. I never thought I would heal from certain things I've gone through. I never thought I would get to call myself a Christ follower, or God my everything. I never thought I'd realize his truth. I just never thought.
But I'm thinking now, and how a certain string of unholy events could lead you to find something so perfect. I'm thinking about my future, and where God and I will go next. I'm thinking of what he is doing in my life right now, I'm thinking "Where is my head?" lately. I'm knowing that I would absolutely HATE it if the people who are the closest to me right now, weren't in my life. I'm thinking I couldn't bare to let them go, or have distance at all. I'm thinking my family has been so great lately, I think Mom and Dad actually are proud of me, despite hitting that car last night.
Lots of thoughts, the end
Monday, February 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment