who am i that i could be called god's child? HIS BELOVED!
who am i that i have the holy spirit living inside me?
the spirit is the only thing that ables me, a unperfect messed up, lost something, but because of the spirit perfect and good can come out of me.
i wrote this in my diary, but it wasn't even me, i could not even take credit for something this good and perfect: "I just want to above all God. I want him to come first. Others to come second. And me to come last. The world isn't about what I'm experiencing, it's about what I'm experiencing because of God. Not because I love him, but because he loves me."
I don't want to be impressed with myself, because I should never take credit for God's work. Even if one of my friends who I've been praying for forever comes to Christ, it as not my work that he found God, it was God that revealed himself. God is soooo perfect. and I am only something, because of him.
Saturday, June 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment