Saturday, June 12, 2010

Verses that are giving me closure before camp

I need to remember that where ever I am, I should be all there. God is the greatest provider in the whole entire world, I need to trust him. And I need to be present.
"So don't worry about tommorow, for tommorow will bring it's own worries. Today's troubles are enough for today." Matthew 76:34

I need to remember to serve with out whining, I don't want to be lazy in loving/serving others.
"Do not withhold good from those who deserve it when it is in your power to help them. If you can help your neighbor now, don't say "come back tommorow and I will help you"." Proverbs 3:27-28

I need to remember to seek wisdom, forgiveness, and spiritual nourishment.
"Now swallow your pride; go and beg to have your name erased. Don't put it off; do it now! Don't rest until you do" Proverbs 6:3-4

Be kind, remember that sometimes not saying anything is better then saying something, use your words to give life, not to harm it. and be genuine in your love
"hiding hatred makes you a liar, slandering others makes you a fool. too much talk leads to sin. Be sensible and keep your mouth shut. the words of the Godly are like sterling silver, the heart of a fool is worthless. The words of the godly encourage many, but fools are destroyed by their lack of common sense" Proverbs 10:18-21

Don't b anxious.
"Don't let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God, and trust also in me. There is more than enough room in my Father's home." John 14:1
"I am leaving you with a gift-peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give is a gift the world cannot give. So don't be troubled or afraid" John 14:27

All of John 15...so much comfort.

1 comment:

  1. you have had soo many great posts lately. I'm loving them. I just read like the last six. summer 2010=best of your life (and mine). can't wait to grow with you, walk with you on this journey, and be prayer partners all summer. love you girl

    ReplyDelete