Tuesday, October 26, 2010

just because your talking about spirit, doesn't mean its of the spirit

Discernment, it's a valueable virtue.
I am seeking it, and it's begining to uproot a lot of old stuff I have taken in, and that stuff has transformed,and created new habits in me, and I'm realizing now...it was wrong. Said with good intentions, but out of insecurity, not out of the holy spirit. Watch out for advice you are given, and "wisdom" you receive.

God, what are you preparing me for? Because I know it's something, because this whole year has been a crazy spiritual ride with you. I know I talked about this year a lot during summer, and you are honoring all tat I asked. You do give better, and a lot differently then parents.

A horrible sentence has been occuring in my head a lot lately, straight from the devil because I am certainly not saying it. And it's this : "you just don't have anything to offer right now, and people are expecting it.".
When you doubt yourself you are doubting God. Let that soak in.

God is in you, The Holy Spirit, Jesus; everything, dwells inside you. God is so big, he always has something to offer, so sure; maybe it's not you at all. But God inside you, and thats really more precious then rubies.

No comments:

Post a Comment