And 4 of them I had in a bible study last year, and I learned a lot last year. but they are really beggining to teach me this year.
God is shaping me, I can see it.
This year has been CRAZY with them, fights, laughter, but a lot of learning on my part. I'm kind of jealous of how amazing they are.
They possess this honesty with each other, this crazy bondage through Christ that not even the small group I attend has. God has really formed us together.
They lay everything of themselves out on the floor: the dirty, the pretty, the hurt, and the love they have for Christ. I don't even understand it.
And God has been hearing us, and watching us, and now I see his hand. It's moving, he's reaping.
He's breaking down the walls of all 6 of us, humbeling, and breaking us. And I am learning just how beautiful being broken truly is.
Because we stand as the beloved.
They are teaching me how to live, how to enjoy life.
When I see their eyes and hear their hearts, I remember how real God is.
I totally deny God's work in my life sometimes, but there is no denying how real God is when I look at theirs. And that reminds me of how he is not forgetting me, how he is working faithfully in mine too.
They are teaching me what it means to be a friend, a real friend, and more importantly what it means to be a sister in Christ to one another.
(And they all have Bible verses, or quotes about god on their about me's on facebooks..so cool!)
They are teaching me what a small group, a body of believers, should look like.
They are teaching me what it really looks like to love someone on with all of me, to be devoted to them and not selfish, keeping nothing for myself.
They are making me face so many things with in myself, because they are facing those things better then I ever have.
I can't believe I get to watch them grow and meet with them every week, every single one of them is crazy strong.
I've known these 5 girls for the last year, and I am so humbely thankful they just exist.
I can feel and experience the Fathers love for them, and it reminds me of his love for me.
I trust their lives to God, and it reminds me to trust my own.
I have been so selfish and poor when it has come to them, but God is calling me to devotion, calling me to give, calling me to pour. So somethings have to go, and a few things I am ready to give up for God, for these girls.
All I can think is σας ευχαριστώ, which means thank you in greek.

No comments:
Post a Comment