Wednesday, May 5, 2010

God is just love

He loves me so much, his grace is my motivation in which I respond to with the means of my life. And I'm convinced that anything that I feel that is dark or hurts or is a burden: i certainly not from God, but from my human-ness. Everything perfect and beautiful is GODS, and we are his. So that makes me perfect and beautiful. Yet I constantly throw dabs into my heart with my own mind. God's love isn't deserved, but it is given. Jesus was God's divine plan for us to be made right, from the very beggining. I've been places where I never thought I would be able to get out of, and I'm out. I don't think I'll ever feel the say, I didn't have or notice God when I felt that way, and God has saved me from ever feeling that way again. Sometimes I feel like just walking away, not because anything is really wrong, honestly I have no idea why. I'll get in these moods and I'll just want to give up effort, but being people who are quick to desert everything they've found, not only annoy me, but it's just impossible. Even if one day I really did just stop with God, it would take so long for me to transform back into who I was, unloving and uncaring, certainly blinded. You can''t just walk away and feel nothing, don't you know your losing EVERYTHING? God is the only thing that makes sense to me. Uh, I'm just thankful and lost and perfect and just so loved by God. Sometimes I feel ashamed before God, as maybe I should be, but there is no incentive too. That is religion and legalism, earning your way into God's grace. But grace is something to accept, not earn, Ive accepted, Ive been accepting, I'm going t keep accepting. Sometimes I just get so tired and just don't know which way to go, and I know I don't have to do anything, but I still feel it. I just can't wait to be in heaven and completed in the presence of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment