Wednesday, May 19, 2010

oh crap

I have not been a good image of Christ lately.
I've been so consumed with worldly things.
I'm feeling so nervous about camp.
God put me there so I am supposed to be there, but I just feel like I'll fail or something, and is it weird that I'm scared that God has entrusted this oppurtunity to me?
I'm so excited for the summer, and to be in a family of Christ such as the one camp hammer staff always has.
But I just don't personally feel good enough.
It's not a I need to work there to be perfect kinda thing, I have just been lagging in my Christ likeness lately.
I need to draw nearer.
oh gosh, i don't know.

1 comment:

  1. let God give you peace about this. undoubtedly you and I will both fail this summer, but thats ok. thats who we are as human beings, but God wants us at camp and He knows it is right. rest in the fact that God chose you for the kitchen job.

    ReplyDelete