Wednesday, February 16, 2011

And I can feel it.

And I can hear it.
The silent symphony of all creation, singing and celebrating to their creator.
Trees grow upward with branches that rise up, because they are in need of light.
We're all like trees in that way, reaching for light.
We need God.
We're aliens on this earth, but we are known; because he is known.
Everything about earth is longing for heaven, longing for its savior.
The day is coming. The day is here.
A patient romance.
Romance musn't be fast, if love is patient. God is patient. Not demanding his own way.
Quiet screams, loving out reached hand.
I reach for it, then remember it has always been there.
I love you the same, I love you always. I'm glad I am yours, that is more important to me- because you are not just mine. Your the worlds.

2 comments: