Thursday, February 3, 2011

lately,

I have been so inspired, and so in love with God.
It's interesting because I am repenting constantly because I have been noticing how sinful I am, and Lord knows how much I hate my sinful nature. (is this what it feels like to recognize sin, but give it to God? Has he always wanted me to acknowledge me as sinful, him as God, and feel light and not weighed down?) But today he told me "If you didn't have sin in you, you would be perfect. You'd be me, and thats not your job friend."
And of course, I am relieved at that. I'm not God, I am going to sin against others, against myself.
And I really hate that, but I am free from the penalty of sin. Praise God, always.
So I'm broken, and relying on God, but am strong and joyful in it. This is new. Brokenness always looks different, or feels different, it always feels just so...helpless and sad...broken. But this is the response God desires.

We're all just messed up. Praise God

1 comment: