Thursday, February 3, 2011

Unravel

This occured to me while I was driving and in prayer for a friend, then I sent this to my friend: Knitting is a familiar thing to a lot of my friends, but I don't need to know how to knit (which I don't) to understand this: Only when the yarn is unraveled does it become something beautiful, until then it is just another ball of yarn. So unravel, be weak, let go- God is the creator. I tell you the truth, the yarn will never tell the creator that they should use a different pattern.

God is good.

"Unless the Lord builds a house, the work of the builders is wasted. Unless the Lord protects a city, guarding it with sentries will do no good. It is useless for you to work so hard from early morning until late at night...for God gives rest to his loved ones." palm 127:1-2
be weary that when a builder is about to build a new house, they usually have to knock down what was there before. Until God does the work in you himself, only then will it last. Our work is useless and temporary, let the Lord work.

No comments:

Post a Comment