I am still on the road of self discovery.
In all seasons I choose to be who I am.
To accept and discover me.
"It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are"
A teacher once asked me what I think a teenagers biggest challenge in high school is, and I explained to him it is that high schoolers don't know who they are. They arrive freshmen year with theirhormones and insecurities from middle school and are like white canvas's, each encounter, acquaintance, and teach makes a brush stroke and soon enough they are a completely different picture then what they were.
It is great to be you.
With your gifts, quirks, and mind.
I too have spent a lot of time in envy of others talents or qualities, but I am beginning to really appreciate and own my own.
Who really am I? How do I work? How can I serve God best? How do I talk/spend time with God? What am I good at?
I am learning.
Monday, November 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment