Friday, November 11, 2011

On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand




Yesterday I found out that we are taking my nonna off life support.
I had a overwhelming sense of peace about it. I'm not worried for my family and I, even though the months ahead will be harder for my mom then ever. I asked god for unity and peace in my household, and I know he is faithful. My nonna loves Jesus and I will see her later. I'm thankful today for God being there always, and always the same. Always loving.

I have been putting a different bible verse, or encouraging word on my lock screen so every time I go to look st my phone I read it. This week it says "God is in control". And that he is.


He is our rock.
2corinthians 4:16-18, psalm 27.

No comments:

Post a Comment