We tackle it together.
People are the most confusing of all god's creation. We get free will. Some people use that will to crush and burden others. Sometimes I wonder, where is the grace? Why don't we listen to each other's stories? Where is the patience and respect?
I feel but a small buoy in a huge ocean.
The way It is an appropriate response to stand near a ocean and feel small or look at old pictures and smile, so it is an appropriate reaction to see the cruelty of man and be angry. I have hope for myself and others. But I am not sure if I have hope for some people on the earth. God is big enough to change the world and bring us all to know him, and someday he will. But for now, I pray to find myself to be apart of the salt mine, and know my identity in preserving.
Tuesday, November 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment