Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Everything is potentially about to fall apart

And I don't care, thats either very ignorant, or very hopeful. Because my hope is in God, and he has calmed my worries and excited me about my future. I am such a blessed girl, especially in the people who I've been surrounded by lately. (Kristen,Rachel,Michael,Taylor). They kind of make me really happy, and are sooooo dear to me. I feel lucky, I feel drowned in human love, and God's love. I'm overwhelmed with peace and excitement. Everything is perfectly in it's place at this moment, thank God! I'm soooo ready for snow camp, for peace and community in God's snow covered nature! I'm ready to be spiritually fed, and surrounded by believers. And I have this candle in my room and it smells like a cinnamon cookie, and it's amazing! I wish this mood could last forever, too bad my emotions have been uncontrollably jumpy this week. But for now, it's all so ok, and why shouldn't it be? I hope God will give you all peace and calm your doubts, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment