Monday, January 4, 2010

Today

It felt so wrong getting up to go to school, but it felt so right seeing all my friends whom I did not see over winter break. I appreciated my dear friends today, the ones that talked me through the stupid emotions I felt through today. Only people who care about you will tell you not to do something, or know when to let you figure it out on your own, or will stay up with you all night on the phone because you want to rant, or talk in accents for a whole entire night because your convinced you won't be able to talk normally again. God has blessed me with such dear friends, new and old, close and distant, i love them all so much. I have been really thinking there's a few people I should really spend more time with. Weeks are busy, weekends are busier, and I need time alone too. I'm so so so so excited to get my license next month, feb tenth, haven't scheduled it yet though. I can see myself finally able to do thing I want to do. Like sit in my car reading my bible until school starts. Leaving my house and going to find cool places to meditate, like reading my bible at the beach. No one is ever home at my house and I'll finally have rides. So I promise friends who I don't see often, things are going to be changing. I can feel it, it'll be good.
I need a car and my license first, both of them will just pop up easily, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment