Saturday, January 9, 2010

some things i just dont understand

like how everyone can be so different. speak differently. worship differently. act differently. think differently. change differently, and all around be a different person. but at the same time, we are all so the same, somehow connected. aren't we?

or how you can claim to not care about something or someone so many times, then you'll hear something and you care all over again. that person, that situation becomes new. is that just me?

how you make promises to yourself over and over again, and insist on change. and then forget all about it. change can happen, right?

how people can see you a million different ways, depending on the person. everyone's opinion is different right?

how someone could cheat on someone and not tell them. everyone has a concience right?

how we can't help but judge others. we cant help that right?

why people lie. it doesn't get us anywhere, right?

what blind peoples dreams look like. they have to have dreams right?




I don't think I want to understand it all, because life won't stop if I have unanswerable questions...right?

No comments:

Post a Comment