Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Uh

Junior High group was SO good tonight, in the Bible study part we had such good flowing conversations, and me and Valerie offered so much wisdom, and the girls really listened, they were silent for once! My spirit shook me, I told them a really hard time of my life, and I realized things about myself that I never realized before. The holy spirit revealed to me things that I never would of came up with on my own. an that was powerful. Then wildside started and the message portion came, Jessica (current youth pastor) was speaking about relationships. And I needed to hear it, it was different then what I heard before, and now with what I've learned and really realizing stuff, I have no idea how even to give it to God. I'm not stating what I'm trying to do yet, because I'm not ready, it's between me and God and thats all that matters. Tonight was a eye opener.

No comments:

Post a Comment