I am so excited to be working at camp hammer. I'm so excited to share life, memories, th0ughts, and love among the other staff members and campers. Life is a constant rush, always doing something to prepare you for your next move. I'm excited to put away technology, physical appearance, and distrations to really concentrate on god and the people and moments around me. I'm excited just to live in the moment. God is bringing us all there to really listen to him again, I know it, and I'm so blessed to be apart of it this year, for 2 months! I can't fathom exactly what the summer will look like. I imagine it being harder, and more incredible then I can think of right now though. The community up at camp is so special, so diverse, and God brought every single person there purposefully. Including me, so I am that much more excited to see what he will use me for, and let me use others. Ah community, and God's love is what I will be swimming in this summer. (and hopefully the pool and redwoods!)
(camp mornings are perfect!)
Thursday, April 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteso excited.